Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Week 6 EDCI 5825

I have defiantly learned a lot of new information about technology as well as using it, the first big step for me was moving from a PC to a Mac; although I still am not sure if I will continue to use the Mac once I am done with the program. I really enjoyed all of the different projects that we did for this class, and I know that I will be using the wiki that I made for all of my classes in the future. To add to that i also liked the smartboard, and if the school that I am student teaching at had a smartboard then I would defiantly use it. I think that the interactive games are such a great teaching tool, helping the students learn difficult concepts through games.  Going from start to finish in the class, I can honestly say that I am much more confident with the new technology and that yes there is always something new to learn but for right now, I am very confident in my ability to move on in the technology world.

No comments:

Post a Comment